It is important for safety reasons that your target must be up against the backstop before you shoot. There is no short shooting allowed. Please use the new yellow ammo can for any unwanted rounds. Also please shut off all lights and fans before you leave.
1) No Person may use this range during or after consuming alcohol or any controlled substance.
2) Eye and ear protection is required at all times.
3) All members are required to fob in when entering the clubhouse or indoor and outdoor ranges.
4) Members with guests must sign in and fill out the guest book including times in and out along with the date.
5) No short shooting due to possibility of ricochet.
6) Pistols and Revolvers up to 45 caliber, including 44 magnum caliber are permitted.
7) 50 caliber ammunition or larger including 460 and 500 calibers are not permitted.
8) No shotgun or shot shells of any kind are allowed.
9) Lead, plated and jacketed ammunition can be fired.
10) No armor piercing ammunition can be fired.
11) No Contender type pistols or automatic firearms are allowed.
12) Only rifles allowed in range are 22 rimfire calibers and air guns.
13) No combat shooting or crossfire shooting
(shooting from one lane to another).
14) Absolutely no discharging of firearms in front of pistol booths. You may only discharge your weapon while in the pistol booth.
If you would like weekly Calendar updates click on UPTO and add your email to the calendar.
Youth Archery Classes
Jim Bahrakis would like to begin a youth archery class
to activate members children. Bows and arrows will be supplied.
If you are interested please contact
Jim at 978-957-1149 or
Dates and times are to be determined..
Ladies Day Shoot at the Range Saturday July 23rd Contact Sharon Lever to Pre-Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
American Heart Association’s CPR course.
The course will be taught by
Scott Lever, a certified AHA Instructor,
and the cost will be $35.00.
It is a 4 hour class given at the club.
Contact Scott if you are interested in taking a class at
Any member that would like a refresher orientation on the club grounds and ranges please contact George Leclair at978-804-1013. He will have the committee set a time up. Any member who hasn’t had one should consider taking one; you never know what you might learn a lot has changed over the past few years.
Club Rules and Violations
Please review all range rules and club rules.
These can be found on the website, inside the clubhouse and at each range.
Any questions regarding the rules please contact the president or vice-president.
ANY VIOLATIONS IN CLUB RULES WILL RESULT IN YOUR FOB ACCESS SHUT OFF AND YOU WILL APPEAR BEFORE THE BOARD FOR A DISCIPLINARY HEARING
Membership CAP 2016
Applications received After
April 28, 2016
will be placed on the wait list
and will not be considered until
January of 2017
Stay up to date with the club, Click the
link below to sign up and receive club emails, newsletters & club events.
Shooting is not allowed at the outdoor ranges after
undown any day of the week or on Sundays before 1pm.
As a reminder, only paper targets are
permitted at the outdoor ranges.
Please remember to clean up your brass
when you are done shooting. Brass should be placed in
the 5 gallon buckets not in the trash barrels.
Please do not leave misfired
ammunition on the ground, benches, or
in the trash or brass buckets.
A special bucket has been placed by the benches,
strictly to discard any misfired ammunition.
There will be a cease fire on the outdoorranges at 6:00pm during GLTLscheduled trap shoot.
Needed Club Committee Volunteers
* Audit Committee needs members, if interested contact Sharon Lever
* Building and Grounds Committee needs members If interested contact Andres Aristizabal
Pledged to Conservation